A fabric print with the Mother Goddess Tianshang Shengmu and Ajarn Noo Kanpai. More than what the eye sees, this print has been blessed by OVER 100 ajarns (masters) and monks in several grand traditional blessing ceremonies across seven temples and shrines. This print is not only highly collectible and very limited but it's also beautiful! It's the perfect protection with lots of history and character:
- In the middle top is Tianshang Shengmu (also known as Mazupo, Linghui Furen, Tianfei, Tin Hau, Heavenly & Sacred Mother, Granny Mazu). This print is paying respect to the Mother Goddess for her nurtured blessings
- In the middle bottom is Ajarn Noo Kanpai
- One holy stamp from blessing ceremony, where the stamp was destroyed (these prints can NOT be replicated)
- Numbered at the bottom
- Over 100 holy monks in 5 different temples blessed this print in large blessing ceremonies
- The largest Sam Pao Kong gold statue is at a 694 year old temple Wat Phanom Cheong in Ayutthaya, Thailand, where this print received one of its many blessings
- Blessed by Ajarn Noo Kanpai in his own unique blessing ceremony
Tianshang SHengmu Blessed Print is believed to offer protection, money, health, and balance.
LIMITED: ~500 prints ONLY (price will go up quickly!)
CARE: Place in frame to display in home or office. Fold neatly to place in wallet or bag.
Tianshang Shengmu Blessed Print (BLUE) by Ajarn Noo Kanpai
- genuine and direct from Ajarn Noo Kanpai
- mantra provided for personal meditation
No returns or exchanges after the item is shipped from Thailand. However, contact us directly if you have any issues and we will do our best to help you!