A fabric print with the Queen Mother of the West Yaochi Jinmu and Ajarn Noo Kanpai. More than what the eye sees, this print has been blessed by OVER 100 ajarns (masters) and monks in several grand traditional blessing ceremonies across seven temples and shrines. This print is not only highly collectible and very limited but it's also beautiful! It's the perfect protection with lots of history and character:
- In the middle top is the Goddess Yaochi Jinmu (also known as 瑤池金母, Xiwangmu, Golden Mother of the Nacre Lake, Golden Mother the First Ruler, Lady Queen Mother, Divine Mother). This print is paying respects to the Goddess of Life and Immortality.
- In the middle bottom is Ajarn Noo Kanpai
- One holy stamp from blessing ceremony, where the stamp was destroyed (these prints can NOT be replicated)
- Numbered at the bottom
- Over 100 holy monks in 5 different temples blessed this print in large blessing ceremonies
- The largest Sam Pao Kong gold statue is at a 694 year old temple Wat Phanom Cheong in Ayutthaya, Thailand, where this print received one of its many blessings
- Blessed by Ajarn Noo Kanpai in his own unique blessing ceremony
Yaochi Jinmu Blessed Print is believed to offer money, power, success, and leadership.
LIMITED: ~500 prints ONLY (price will go up quickly!)
CARE: Place in frame to display in home or office. Fold neatly to place in wallet or bag.
Yaochi Jinmu Blessed Print (YELLOW) by Ajarn Noo Kanpai
- genuine and direct from Ajarn Noo Kanpai
- mantra provided for personal meditation
No returns or exchanges after the item is shipped from Thailand. However, contact us directly if you have any issues and we will do our best to help you!